3 Road Bikes and 2 Mountain Bikes
FIVE high-performance bikes worth £10,000 stolen from a garage in Sandhutton near Thursk in North Yorkshire.
Three road bikes and two mountain bikes.
• A black carbon-frame Specialized Epic Marathon mountain bike, with white front forks. The bike has a number of specialist parts including hydraulic disc brakes and clipless pedals
• A black carbon-frame Quest Carmen road bike, with red detailing and distinctive red spokes. The bike also has a Polar heart-rate monitor and cycle computer
• A white and blue aluminium-frame Quest Vivione road bike, with black handle bars and a Cateye wireless cycle computer
• A black Scott Contessa mountain bike, with graphite grey-and-gold detail. The bike has an aluminium frame and black handlebars with gold grips
• A black-and-white Giant Trinity Time Trial road bike, with a half-aluminium and half-carbon frame. The bike has black wheels and a Polar combined heart-rate monitor and cycle computer.
|Police Incident Number||12100195695|
|Police Force||North Yorkshire Police 0845 60 60 24 7|
Secured By Design
Protect your property with products that are approved by the Police under the Secured By Design scheme.