- City: Newcastle upon Tyne
- County: Tyne and Wear
- Police Incident Number: 831 22/04/13
- Police Force: Northumbria Police 03456 043 043
- Listed: April 23, 2013 9:06 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Hello, my diamond engagement ring was stolen on 22 April at approximately 2:45 PM at the RVI Hospital in Newcastle upon Tyne. It is a thin white gold band with a .5 carat colourless diamond solitaire flanked by diamond shoulders (approx 6 smaller diamonds on each side). The band narrows next to the solitaire and on the inside of the band there are 12 indentations (6 on each side) where the diamond shoulders are. The ring is a size O. I have only been engaged for 5 days and I am absolutely distraught over this so any help is much appreciated. Thank you.