- City: Bromsgrove
- County: Worcestershire
- Police Incident Number: incident 582-s-121213
- Police Force: West Mercia Constabulary 0300 333 3000
- Listed: December 20, 2013 5:16 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
A large quantity of jewellery was stolen during a burglary at a house in Bromsgrove.
The stolen items included unusual and distinctive items. The total value is expected to run into several thousand pounds.
Among those items taken were
* a diamond solitaire 3/4 carat white gold ring,
* a champagne solitaire 1.25 carat gold diamond ring,
* a Le Vian ring band which looks like a belt buckle and was made of chocolate and white diamonds,
* a Le Vian pendent on a white gold chain which was also chocolate and white diamonds,
* a gold ring with a large oval shaped aquamarine stone,
* a gold ring with a large brown square stone,
* a diamond pendant in a shape looking similar to a music note on a white gold chain,
* a three-stone diamond pendent on a gold chain,
* a mixed gold chain,
* a pendant in a design like a spiders web with an emerald stone,
* a number of chains at least one of which had a sovereign on it,
* a gold rope chain,
* a gold bracelet with diamonds,
* a bracelet in rose gold colour with what looked similar to acorns set in it,
* a flat thick gold necklace,
* a flat gold necklace with a heart shaped design and a matching bracelet,
* a silver coloured Gucci ladies watch,
* two men’s Gucci watches,
* a man’s rose gold watch,
* a man’s gold chain,
* diamond stud earrings and
* a Bose speaker system.
Witnesses or anyone with information are asked to contact Detective Constable Paul Lettis on the non-emergency number 101 quoting incident 582-s-121213 or ring the independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.