- City: Hope Valley, Derbyshire
- County: Derbyshire
- Police Incident Number: tbc
- Police Force: Derbyshire Constabulary 0345 123 33 33
- Listed: December 14, 2011 9:11 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
The burglar took silverware, including Victorian dishes, six goblets with a gold trim around the top and a pair of candlesticks. They also took an antique silver cake basket and a three piece tea set, dated from around 1820.
Royal Crown Derby, a marble lion and a pair of bronze busts were stolen, along with two oil paintings. Pictured is one of the stolen paintings. It is entitled ‘A moonlit landscape with riders and horses before the ruined tower’ and is by Charles Towne. It dates from around 1820.