- City: Norton Juxta, Leics.
- County: Leicestershire
- Police Incident Number: LH/02116/12-9
- Police Force: Leicestershire Constabulary 0116 222 2222
- Listed: May 5, 2012 12:20 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
A pair of limited edition diamante earrings and a resin statue of a polo player on a horse, measuring around 12” tall were stolen from a house.
The statue is signed by the artist Thomas Holland on top of the base. The hand holding the polo stick has the thumb broken off.
If you see the statuette offered for sale, DC 4281 Julia Newton would like to hear from you.