- City: Ross on Wye
- County: Herefordshire
- Police Incident Number: 372s 050214
- Police Force: West Mercia Constabulary 0300 333 3000
- Listed: February 26, 2014 10:40 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Two violins and bows have been stolen from a house in Ross on Wye. They are:
* a golden coloured English violin made by Nigel Harris in 1991 and
* a darker reddish brown instrument made by Albert Knupser in 1903.
* two violin bows – one made by JW Stagg.
Other items taken include a handmade violin case, a music rest, Eva Perazzi strings, sheet music, some costume jewellery, wallets containing foreign currency, three evening bags in silver, black and crimson, a Pure digital radio and a mobile phone.
PC Amanda Goose from police in Ledbury said:
“Any information that can help us to locate the stolen items and track down the culprits can be passed on by calling the non emergency number 101 quoting incident number 372s 050214.”