Several items of significant financial value were stolen from a house in May 2012. Including Edwardian chandeliers, a Victorian smokers cabinet, a Victorian porcelain whistle jug and several Briars pipes.
The items stolen are as follows:
* Large 1950s Teddy Bear, approx 3ft tall, blonde, hump backed, mohair, straw-filled, (wood wool), articulated head & limbs. The felt pads to his paws have been replaced, and now require re-newing. A lilac/mauve bow is tied around his neck.
* 1 x early 20th century large carved gilt solid wood picture frame, (height 114cm, width 86cm)
* 2 x Edwardian chandeliers
* 1 x large Victorian mahogany breakfast tilt-top table – central column sits on 4 legs and seats 6 people
* 1 x Late Victorian 5 tier waterfall chandelier
* 1 x small Victorian bag chandelier
* 1 x Victorian Smokers cabinet – 2 door, with an embellishment of a diamond shape in a contrasting wood to the front. Contents included 3 Briar pipes.
* 2 x Small Victorian oval oil paintings on copper panels depicting flowers in urns. Metal frames, each set behind convex glass.
* Twenty-Two Edwardian Lead Crystal Cut-Glass Party Coasters/Nibbles Trays.
* A large heavy lead crystal cut glass Edwardian tray.
* 4 x Bristol cars chrome hub-cap badges.
* Single Franklin Mint, Limited Edition ˜100 Greatest Cars Ingot depicting a Bristol Beaufighter.
* Victorian porcelain Whistle-Mug. Small bird on Handle which one blows through to create a whistle sound. Approx 5 ins tall with decoration of small boy and girl.
|Police Incident Number||May 2012|
|Police Force||Cambridgeshire Constabulary 0345 456 456 4|