A large amount of jewellery has been stolen from a disabled 68 year old widow who is distraught at its lost.
Stolen items include the following:
• 9ct yellow gold 20cm chain with an owl pendant with a large garnet stomach wearing a mortar hat with diamonds for eyes
• Yellow gold fob with three stones (black stone, blood stone, and a green stone) on a gold chain.
• Solid gold cross with white gold on each tip covered in diamonds hand crafted in Turkey
• Large white opal ring 14ct gold
• 14ct gold ring with 15 small green and blue opals
• A Smokey quartz ring 9ct gold
• A ring in the shape of a fan 9ct gold
DC Lawson would like to hear from anyone who has any information or thinks they may know who did this.
Officers investigating this crime are appealing to members of the public, jewellers and second hand shops in the Plymouth area who may be offered any of these distinguishable items at knock down prices to contact Plymouth CID on 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555111 quoting reference CR/081711/14.
|Police Incident Number||CR/081711/14|
|Police Force||Devon & Cornwall Constabulary 08452 777444|