A number of valuable items were stolen, most of which are engraved.
The items stolen include:
* Diamond ring
* Pearl necklace
* Brass carriage clock, 6ins tall with handle across top
* Tennis cup – Engraved with‘Queenswood School Junior Tennis Cup’
* Plain wedding ring – Engraved with a orange blossom pattern
* Silver cigarette case – Engraved initials G H W and ‘The Batting Prize’ 1908
* Rigid silver bracelet – Engraved on inside ‘Love From Bob’
* Silver table centrepiece in shape of three scallops
* Diamond and Sapphire eternity ring
The majority of these items are distinctive, particularly those which are engraved.
|Police Incident Number||4/12/2011|
|Police Force||Hertfordshire Constabulary 0845 3300 222|