A large amount of diving equipment has been stolen from a house in Cardiff.
The stolen equipment included:
• A Hollis membrane diving drysuit. Red/blue with diagonal front entry zipper, size 10 attached boots, direct feed, auto/manual dump valve, internal bracers, latex neck and wrist seals.
• A Buddy buoyancy jacket. Black/grey with direct feed connection, emergency air bottle, integrated weight system, with orange handled Wilkinson Sword stainless steel secateurs on coiled lanyard inside zipped pocket, emergency whistle on coiled lanyard, equipment shackles on attached D rings, emergency stainless steel surgical snips on coiled lanyard inside sheath mounted on shoulder strap. Immaculate condition.
• A Buddy buoyancy jacket yellow/black with direct feed connection, emergency air bottle, emergency stainless steel surgical snips on coiled lanyard inside sheath mounted on jacket.
• A steel diving cylinder 12 litre capacity 232 Bar rated,
• An Apex 300 Bar DIN demand valve with DST first stage with TX50 black main second stage and TX40 octopus yellow and yellow long hose, emergency second stage. Buddy buoyancy jacket direct feed, Triple console containing compass, cylinder pressure gauge and Uwatec dive timer.
• An Apex 300 Bar DIN demand valve with DST first stage with TX50 black main second stage, TX30 Octopus emergency second stage, Suit direct feed, buoyancy jacket direct feed.
• An Apex 300 Bar DIN demand valve DX1 first stage, with Spiro Arctic main second stage, Spiro Supra emergency second stage, Pressure gauge, buoyancy jacket direct feed.
• An Apex A Clamp/International demand valve, DST first stage, with TX20 yellow second stage. Buoyancy jacket direct feed hose, suit direct feed hose.
• A Pool kit carry holdall, blue. Containing pool training fins, blue, size 10 slipper type, large volume face mask with silicon skirt, small volume face mask with silicon skirt, divers snorkel colour light yellow, pink snorkel.
• A Canon Sureshot Digital Camera, in black carry case.
• A double strand Majorica pearl necklace approximately 24? long in a blue case.
• A brand new 1500W Titan Circular Saw.
• A hammer drill with SDS bits in the case.
• A reciprocating saw in a black case.
Have you seen any of this diving equipment offered for sale or being used by someone who previously didn’t have equipment? If so contact Detective Constable Tim Dulson at Rumney CID on 101 or anonymously via Crimestoppers on 0800 555111 and quote reference 1500060407.