• An antique pearl and gold bracelet with fine detailed gold work.
• A 24 carat gold Krugerand
• A gold and silver gymnastics medal, heart shaped with detailed edge, the centre has a gold raised ‘shield’. It has the initials F S B C at the top. It says ‘W WHITE’ at the bottom. Medal is on a silver chain.
• A silver vanity set including comb with bone comb, hairbrush, mirror and clothes brush.
• Seven or eight pairs of various earrings to include pearl and gold studs.
• A TISSOT’ ladies wristwatch with gold strap and casing with a small face.
• A necklace and earrings set which had navy and white pearls with gold links in-between the pearls.
• Porcelain figures including a flower pot ornament with bright coloured flowers, a cup ornament with blue and white ornate flowers.
|Police Incident Number||190911|
|Police Force||Avon & Somerset Constabulary 0845 456 7000|
Secured By Design
Protect your property with products that are approved by the Police under the Secured By Design scheme.