A collection of distinctive silver items has been stolen from a house in Hatfield in Hertfordshire. The stolen items include:
• A tankard with a decorative lid (pictured)
• Three small hippo statues (pictured)
• A five inch tall silver beaker with an ‘LGD’ makers’ mark
• A goblet with an ‘JMMG’ makers’ mark
• Large decorative spoon with Icelandic script laden in the handle
A selection of tools, a bone handle 50-piece cutlery set, a pocket watch and die cast models of a Lamborghini and a Mercedes C Class were also stolen.
PC Nick Surridge said: “Many of these items are of great sentimental value to the victim who has been left deeply upset by the burglary. The items of silverware in particular are highly distinctive and I am therefore appealing to anyone who thinks they may have seen them, or knows of their whereabouts, to contact me.
“I would also like to hear from anyone who may have seen any suspicious activity in the area around the times stated.”
Anyone with information is asked to contact PC Surridge via Hertfordshire Constabulary’s non-emergency number 101, quoting crime reference B2/15/1865.
|Police Incident Number||B2/15/1865|
|Police Force||Hertfordshire Constabulary 0845 3300 222|