Watches and Coins
A collection of watches, coins and medals was stolen from a house in Letchworth Garden City.
This is a list of the stolen items:
• A man’s Breitling watch, which has a white face (pictured)
• Several Rolex watches (one pictured)
• A man’s Bvlgari watch, which has a circular face with a rose gold outer edge
• A Rolex, which has a square face, see-through working parts and a brown leather strap
• A Victorian coin collection
• Commemorative coins marking the D-Day landings and Prince George’s birthday
• A Swiss army knife with engraved fire engine logo
• A Fernando Alonso driver’s circular medal
• A Queen’s Jubilee medal
• Signature books signed by Frank Sinatra and Sammy Davis Jnr
• Lamborghini, Ferrari and Bentley car key chains
• Real Madrid circular cuff links
Do you know where any of these items are? If so, please contact DC Raine via Hertfordshire Constabulary’s non-emergency number 101, quoting crime reference G2/14/1368. Alternatively call Crimestoppers, the independent charity, anonymously on 0800 555 111.
|Police Incident Number||G2/14/1368|
|Police Force||Hertfordshire Constabulary 0845 3300 222|
Secured By Design
Protect your property with products that are approved by the Police under the Secured By Design scheme.